Thursday, October 11, 2007

Radioheading and Snooding


Everyone I talk to just keeps talking about the damn Radiohead album. "O did you listen to it yet? How much did you pay for it? My favorite album right now is In Rainbows... Did you know you can download their album on their website? ladididida.."
Great.
During my extremely difficult temp job, I think I listened to it about a million times. And here is my review. Its a good album. Not amazing like one seems to be making it out to be. My personal favorite is Weird Fish/Arpeggi. I think mostly because it puts me in a better mood than the rest of the songs for some odd reason. I think the best thing about this album is the title because.... I like rainbows and to be IN a rainbow would be pretty fantastic.


I am having difficulties functioning in life at the moment because I am once again addicted to that stupid game Snood. I am so obsessed it is not even funny. I got my roommate addicted to it to. The other roommate is addicted to Solataire (that I dont really understand). Has nothing to do with music but I am so consumed with it that it needs to be mention. Hopefully this obsession will end.... tomorrow....

Besides that, my favorite TV show at this moment, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia had a hilarious episode this week and I was dying on the floor of laughter. I love Charlie. and I love that show.



It's Friday or time to recover from the week of drinking.

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi - Radiohead

Faust Arp - Radiohead

No comments: