Monday, October 1, 2007

I HATE my IPOD

OOOO ive never been so angry at something in my life. It has gotten to the point where you are sitting there yelling at a tiny machine as if it can understand what you are saying and that yelling will actually be effective. Nevertheless it is driving me crazy. The guys at the Apple store say that I'm a bad parent and I say, You, working at the Apple store, you're an idiot. (sorry, anger...problems..) This is my 4th Ipod in 2 and a half years. If i wasn't such a broke ass, I would probably go get another one. Or maybe I can unknowingly seduce the employee like last time to have him give me a brand new, more expensive, newer model for free.
Alright, time for a necessary break from trying to fix my Ipod
.So these guys, Partyshank, I have been thoroughly enjoying. A lot of feedback I've heard about these guys were that it was too noisy and a bit irritating, but I think its quite clever. They basically combine electro beats with noises from children's toys into tunes that turn a dancefloor into a riot. I mean if I only thought of that and was actually capable of making music in general, I would be able to make some mad creative beats. (hahahahahahahahahaahaha i mean if sitting in my apt with my guitar and with the amp on and not actually playing counts as a skill)
And can they get any better having sets dressed in a hot dog costume? Definitely. Check out the song Penis vs Vagina on their myspace because I don't have it.


Gary - Partyshank


Apparently, Partyshank is being compared to a similar sound to Dat Politics. I mean maybe the use of jungle undertones and breakbeats. Take a listen for yourself.

Step Back - Dat Politics

No comments: