Friday, September 28, 2007

You Wish You Were A Cool Kid


So The Cool Kids have been getting pretty big lately, huh? Kinda crazy considering that Chuck, or previously known as Evan was just some random dude that my roommate met her first year of college and would come over to her apt occasionally to chill. Now they are everywhere! When I was in NY 2 weeks ago they were there, pitchfork, CMJ, touring nonspot apparently and people are loving them. I was never big on hip/hop but I do like their old school styleeeeeeee. Its really great for them to be getting so much attention. I love when hipsters gather and pretend to be ghetto by listening to rap and starting dancing/bopping "ghetto". Its hilarious and I love it.



I am planning on seeing them with Flosstradamus at their free show at the MCA on Oct 7th. All my favorite things come together that day: modern art, sick music, and Free. (I love free and Flosstradamus).

Pump Up the Volume - The Cool Kids
I Rock - The Cool Kids

Yeah Yeah (Flosstradamus Remix) - Matt and Kim


No comments: