Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I <3 Math (esp Calculus)


Don't mind me that I am a huge nerd that I have actually thought about how I miss math classes and solving math equations (its true. Ask my roommate, I talk about it all the time). I guess I can satisfy this longing my listening to my favorite math rock band. I am a huge fan of the UK band, the Foals. I think they're great with their rhythmic complexity, yet danceable tunes. Dancing is always appreciated, even if you look like a drunken idiot. I do regret not seeing them at Camden Crawl in London because I hear they put on a sick show.

Mathletics - Foals
Hummer - Foals
Astronauts and All - Foals
But they will be in NY for CMJ at the Bowery Ballroom. Maybe if I am out there by then, I can see them :) Their album is supposed to be coming out within the next few months. I am excited. Maybe I will do some math while listening to them. Or not. Or maybe yes. At least I can wear my math necklace I made for danny's rave. It says 8 divided by 4. Very difficult.

No comments: