Monday, September 24, 2007

Heroes Inspired

Everyone loves that damn show Heroes. I will admit I started watching it.. um yesterday. I caved. Goddamnit. Thats why I am selling my tv. So basically it is on, and I am in my party room right now listening to random music.
The new M.I.A. album, Kala is really good. I didn't like at first from first listen, but more and more I have gotten into. Not allowed to put any of her songs up, but take a listen. I personally like Paper Planes. Her lyrics inspired by politics and humanity can grasp your imagination and makes you want to go out and do something and be a hero (beside sit at home and read music blogs and watch Heroes, not that I am doing that now or anything).

This has nothing to do with Heroes, but I am really liking this song.


Engine - La Priest

ts getting a lot of buzz lately. La Priest is the singer Sam of Late of the Pier's side project. It could be something big. big. big. big.

French electro can be heroes these days I swear. The French and Ed Banger seems to be pushing out artists actually making American hipsters dance. And I thought that would be impossible only a few years ago. Straaatch is no different. They make us want to dance. Their dirty electro is more to the liking of the Institubes fellas. Take a listen. Beware of dancing.

Break It Again - Straatch
All Roaaad Finition - Straatch

Alright. Now you all go find your special power. Mine probably somehow involves large amounts of alcohol consumption. Let me go find out now.


No comments: