Monday, November 19, 2007

Polytechnic Not Polyphonic Spree please



Friday night I was able to go see the British band
Polytechnic at the mercury lounge on friday whom I discovered at Camden Crawl this year. I actually bought their album right away after hearing them and... thats a rarity. I was expecting it to be pretty empty since no one seems to know who they are, and I was right. It's ok because it seemed like they were doing a private show for just me. We started talking to Dylan the guitarist/lead singer and they were really chill guys. We tried to meet up at a few parties during the weekend, but it didn't seem to happen. Nevertheless, you all missed out bc they are good and you were most likely not there and I believe you can dance to their tunes. If you can't, then you are not fun.



man overboard - polytechnic
pep - polytechnic

No comments: