Monday, November 19, 2007

Partyshank Mixtape

Just saw this mix that partyshank created. It's available on one of the dude's myspace. Apparently he goes by I will Shank You For a Penny. Interesting. i thought it would be nice of me to put it up here for convenience and exposure (?). Eh. Shank. I like that word. Like a lamb shank.

Here is the tracklisting and the mixxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

01 - Partyshank - Penis Vs. Vagina-Shanks Killer Remix
02 - Herve - Cheap Thrills (original mix)
03 - Sinden + Count Of Monte Cristal - Tamborzuda
04 - Duke Dumont - Dukes Fanfare
05 - I Will Shank You For A Penny - Tight Little Pussy
06 - The Cat - Dusty Kid (Crookers remix)
07 - Partyshank - Mix Me
08 - Le Castlevania - Trouble (LaRemix)
09 - Partyshank Vs Yo majesty vs I will Shank You For A Penny- Bootleg
10 - Justice - Dance (Blake Miller Is Ruthless remix)
11 - I Will Shank You For A Penny - Dancer In The Dark
12 - Boys Noize - Erole Attack
13 - I Will Shank You For A Penny - On And On
14 - I Will Shank You For A Penny - Sorry For Laughing
15 - Boys Noize - Shine Shine

Looks like Danny has got some competition :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surely Partyshank's 'Gary' is in there?