Tuesday, November 13, 2007

More Foals - A Bit Obsessed

I love those bands that you just do not get sick of for some reason. It could also be I try to hold onto my London memories for as long as I can. Because honestly, the states have yet compared to it by the slightest bit (at least for me). I think to me it's mostly the energy at clubs or concerts. Lets stop the pretentiousness and do whatever the fuck our bodies tell us to do and that is dance your heart out. It doesn't matter how dumb you look. I'm pretty positive I always look like an idiot, but thats the fun it. Continuing along, I am still loving the Foals. They just released their video for Balloons and it got me excited. I don't really understand the 20's flapper girl business going on, but I guess it works even though they creep me out.

Enjoy.


No comments: