Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Just A Tiny Bit Late....................

FINALLY. Kind of settled in New York. I miss Chicago. So i will reminisce of chicago. the last 2 weeks was basically filled with drinking, partying, concerts and.... more drinking. it was fabulous. I will just recap with the New Young Pony Club show on Oct 24. I know. I'm not late talking about it at all.

Overall Review: FUN
I love seeing everyone in the packed venue dance their hearts out, whether it be the man with the curly mullet or the girl doing some weird 'professional' dance moves in the front. The lead Tahita Bulmer had so much fucking energy bouncing around all over the place. And I thoroughly enjoy the guitarist's space-esque silver jacket. He looked so fucking cool I don't care if other people didn't like it. I think I was sweating balls dancing. It reminded me of shows in London which is a MAJOR PLUS.


Nevertheless, I had a great time. It was probably the night I consumed the least amount of alcohol (which was 3 or 4 tall boys) all week. Walter Meego opened. I feel like he always opens for people. Does he play all the time? Maybe it's just because he is from chicago. They're good. Not great. I haven't seen him or them since I saw Ratatat at Sonotheque maybe.... 3 years ago? Don't remember. But apparently he grew in band members from 1 to 3. I was the only one confused about this. I did see the Fool's Gold show but lets just say the performers were great, but Steve Aoki showing up and fucking around on stage pissed the hell out of me. So I won't speak of that show much longer.


Tired as hell. Being a working gal is hard. (not really, i'm just lazy)

Walter Meego - Through A Keyhole

NYPC - Tight Fit
NYPC - Descend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that the guy in the silver jacket looks like jack and the guy in the 80's guitar hero.